My name is Jessica Graham and I am Photographer for Hayden Idaho. I first realized my passion for photography after I was shown how much meaning they can have by my mother in law and my mother. One of whom, my mother in law, had many photos with so many stories to tell and the other, my mother, who lost so many in a fire as a child. Both have shown and thought me the value and importance of memories and moments in my life. I am so thankful to have grown up in a generation where I am able to explore and capture unforgettable moment for my family as well as others.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

The McClelland's

What a wonderful family! Stephanie and I work together and let me just say that I am truly thankful to have had the opportunity to take these photos of her beautiful family. She has the most adorable kids! They were the most cooperative and well behaved kids I've ever met. ;-)

Also special thanks to Rolane for letting us use her property for the photos! Gorgeous back drops for these photos and amazing fall day!

Enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment